Money Back Guarantee
If you're uncertain to whether the estate is eligible for YouCanDoProbate don’t worry, you will be alerted if it becomes ineligible and we will give you your money back. The conditions of this refund are outlined below.
Please Read the terms of our Refund Policy Below; At the date of death, the person who has died must have lived in England or Wales and had no overseas assets.
- No Probate or Tax Forms can been generated within the application. After generating for the first time, even if deleted, no refunds can be processed.
- Refunds may only be issued within the first 60 days of creating your account. After 60 days no refunds can be processed.
- By requesting and receiving a refund, you relinquish all ownership of your license and will lose access to the product immediately.
- We will process your refund as soon as we’re able to.
- We reserve the right to deny a refund request if deemed necessary.
- To submit a refund request, please open a support ticket.
The refund will be subject to a 5% refund administration fee.